What to expect when visiting friends and family during flu season at SkyRidge Medical Center
- All visitors are requested to wear a mask if you are Experiencing Flu Like Symptoms or have a known exposure to someone with the flu. (Cough, Congestion or Fever)
- Mask Stations will be available to the public on the main campus at the ED entrance, the main entrance and the Women’s Center Lobby. At the Westside campus, mask stations are available at front lobby and Healthworks entrance.
- All visitors to newborns will be asked to wear a mask to protect this age group
- Foam hand cleaner is available through out the facility for frequent hand sanitizing
- Hand sanitizing stations equipped with tissues are available in public areas. We encourage you to protect our patients and other visitors by covering your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
Thank you for helping us keep our patients and our community safe during cold and flu season.